SHOWCASE GAMES WILL BE 80 MIN. DROP DEAD FINISH THE BATTER.
SHOWCASE GAMES CAN END IN A TIE.
•Run rules will apply in all showcase and bracket games. 15 after 3, 12 after 4 and 8 after 5.
* Free defensive substitutions in showcase. That means a player does not have to be in the batting line up to be playing a defensive position.
* Pitching Rule - Step back is allowed just like high school.
* Between innings - pitchers will have 1 minute or 5 pitches. We want to get as many innings in during exposure games/ elimination games.
* Teams WILL HAND IN A LINE UP FOR ALL GAMES. You may bat a minimum of nine or your entire roster in showcase games. You must maintain the integrity of your line up in showcase. You must report all offensive substitutions.
* Elimination Games will be 75 minutes finish the inning
* Pool play games will be 75 minutes drop dead finish the batter. Game can not end in a walk.
• Showcase Games- Courtesy runner for pitcher and catcher only.
•In bracket play, courtesy runners will be used for pitcher and catcher only. Courtesy runners will be reported. All pinch runners must follow normal check in procedures as a sub
* The Tri State softball tournament is a USA sanctioned event.
•All teams will progress to the pre-drawn Single elimination tournament regardless of showcase performance. SUMMER TOURNEY ONLY •Single Elimination Bracket will be blind draw. SUMMER TOURNEY ONLY •Dugouts will be pre- determined throughout the event. If you are listed on the left side in showcase you will occupy the first base dugout. If you are on right, you will occupy the third base dugout. In bracket ,the team on the bottom will be in the third base dugout. EXCEPTION: If a team is playing back to back and is already in possession of a dugout they will stay.
- Home and visiting teams will be determined by a coin flip.
- Home team will be official book & visitor will provide ONE ADULT to work the scoreboards( if park allows the scoreboards to be operational)
•All teams will fill out a player profile sheet for College coaches
SUMMER TOURNEY ONLY
•ALL teams are required to provide one game ball at the beginning of their 1st showcase game. If a player hits a home run( in showcase or elimination games) then it's your responsibility to throw in a NEW ball. Exposure games, the ball must have a max 375 lbs max .47 core Elimination games, ball must have the USA/ASA stamp •Games will begin promptly on Friday at 2:00pm SUMMER TOURNEY ONLY.
Every team will play 1 showcase games on Friday, 2 on Saturday. Bracket will start Saturday evening. SUMMER TOURNEY ONLY
•The official website for this event is www.tristateexposuretournament.com •Pick up player policy is as follows: In showcase play it is permissible to pick up a player from another team if you do not have enough to play. This player should wear the uniform representing the team she is playing with and whose roster she is listed on in the Team required player profile form. This is a College exposure event so we want all players to be properly identified. •You may use pick up players only in the showcase play portion of this event. Please only use this option to make enough players to be able to participate. No older than your participating age group.
• Gate fee is $10.00 per day or 25.00 for a weekend pass. Coolers will be ALLOWED in the park.
•****Please be advised that coaches are responsible for the deportment of your fans. Judgement calls on the field are final and there will be no protests. It is important to remember sportsmanship. This is a College Exposure event.**** •If a coach is ejected from a game it is at the Tournament Directors discretion as to whether they sit out the next game or be ejected for the remainder of the event. Also, the UIC and director holds the right to remove any coach, fan or player that is deemed unruly and hindering tournament progression.
WEATHER POLICY: WE WILL DO EVERYTHING WITHIN REASON TO GET ALL GAMES IN BUT IN THE CASE OF INCLEMENT WEATHER, THE FOLLOWING WILL APPLY:
1 GAME PLAYED WILL RESULT IN 50% of the entry fee, NO REFUND of gate fee. 2 games played constitutes NO REFUND. THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR WILL PRORATE ANY REFUNDS WHILE TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION TOURNAMENT EXPENSE/COSTS.
REFUNDS ARE NOT GUARANTEED BUT ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION.
IN THE CASE OF INCLEMENT WEATHER, THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADJUST GAME SCHEDULE/ LENGTH OF GAMES, ETC, IN THE ATTEMPT TO GET GAMES IN.